Following the actions taken by international cryptocurrency exchanges Binance, Kraken and ShapeShift, Indian exchange Koinex has also delisted Bitcoin SV (BSV) from its exchange and Express platforms. In its official announcement, Koinex said that the exchange did its own research into the cryptocurrency after the DelistBSV movement became popular among the cryptocurrency community.
Koinex considered the following factors during its review of Bitcoin SV:
- Responsiveness of the team behind the project
- Progress in the developmental activities
- Stability of the network and the smart contract
- Evidence of malicious practices
- Team’s official announcements
- User feedback
- Support for the DelistBSV movement
Following its review, the exchange decided to go ahead with the delisting. The deposits for BSV have already been stopped at the exchange. Users can trade BSV on Koinex only till May 4th, 2019. The exchange will stop supporting withdrawals after May 11th, 2019.
If you have BSV kept on Koinex wallets, we urge you to transfer it to a compatible wallet as soon as possible.
(Image Credit: Koinex Blog)